INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use this website (domesticquestions.com), we collect information about you that is either provided directly by you or through automated data collection technology.
WE COLLECT YOUR DATA IN SEVERAL WAYS:
- We receive information automatically through automatic data collection technology, such as Google Analytics, which collects general information about your browsing activity, including location information, traffic patterns, age, gender, interests, demographics, and the name of the website from which you used to enter or exit the website. For more information on how Google collects/processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/ policies/ privacy/ partners/. Also, you can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- We also collect pieces of information you provide directly to us. These information includes when you subscribe to a newsletter or email list, or complete contact forms.
USE OF INFORMATION
WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR SEVERAL REASONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Personalize and improve our website and content.
- Provide and promote our products and services
- Provide information and marketing that we think may be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products/services
- To help us understand your needs and provide you with better products/services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
This website will not sell or rent your personal information with third-parties nor do we store any information about your visit to this blog other than to analyze and optimize its content and reading experience through the use of Google Analytics and others mentioned above.
Cookies and server logs are used on this website to collect information about how our website is used by visitors.
Such information collected includes; the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at on the website, your IP address, and the site you used before and following our website.
Cookies are small files of information stored on a user’s computer. When you visit a website, the website sends the cookie to your computer which stores it in a file located inside your web browser.
QUESTIONS AND GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
For any questions or comments, please fill out the contact form here—last Updated on May 28, 2020.