We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This is a comprehensive list of questions that will make you question life.
In this list, you will get to learn and understand with your answers that life isn’t a bed of roses; neither is it a bed of thorns.
It’s going to be fun, deep, and thought-provoking as well. You just have to use your head to pick the ones that won’t make you feel bad.
So let’s get started;
Questions That Will Make You Question Life
1. Am I living up to my expectations?
2. Can the money in my account feed me for half a year without shaking?
3. How careful am I with the way I handle things?
4. Am I leading by good examples?
Recommendation: Good Questions to Ask A Girl Over Text
5. How often do I eliminate the spirit of procrastination?
6. What are the things that I need to do to improve myself?
7. Is life being unfair, or am I the one making it difficult for myself?
8. Do I forgive people that offend me to anger or keep grudges?
9. If I continue this way, what would be of me in the next four years?
Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”Thomas A. Edison
10. Do I have a bad habit? How am I planning to stop it?
11. If I die today, will people say good or bad about me?
12. Is my monthly income worth boasting of?
13. Can I address a group of people or preach the word of God for an hour without staggering?
14. Is my weight something I am very proud of?
15. What are my biggest achievements in life?
16. Am I in control of my mouth, or my mouth controls me?
17. What is this life all about? Wealth, happiness, love, or family?
18. How many times have I helped people in need? Is it once or many times?
19. Is my family happy without or with me?
20. When was the last time tears of joy rolled down my eyes?
21. How can I overcome my biggest fear?
Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.Bertrand Russell
22. How often do I see mistakes in what others do? Am I perfect?
23. Am I enjoying the fruit of my labor with peace of mind?
24. When was the last time I saw my friends that are no more?
25. Have I forgiven people that hurt me in the past?
26. Is my family proud of me and the life I am living?
27. Am I wasting time on social media or I am extremely productive?
28. How optimistic and pessimistic, am I?
29. Who is that person that inspires me most?
30. How much do I value myself and care for my health?
31. If I was to correct one of my past mistakes, which will I correct?
32. How long will it take me before I make $100 in a day?
33. Can life ever be easy?
If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.T. Harv Eker
34. Have I ever achieved my complete goals for the month?
35. How positive is the decision I make for myself?
36. Am I living the life I desire and dream to live? Or am I working towards it?
37. Is the life I am living now God’s plan for me?
38. Can 20 minutes of fun and enjoyment destroy my whole life?
39. What are my plans for my future and that of my generation?
40. Am I happy with my current position and lifestyle?
41. Am I serving God the way he wants me to?
42. Am I that faithful wife/husband that every man/woman desire?
43. How often do I work with time?
44. How often do I pray to my God?
“Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.”Mahatma Gandhi
45. If I fall, do I have people that will pick me up?
46. How many problems have I solved for people?
47. Can I give out something valuable without expecting something in return?
48. Do I value and respect other people’s cultures and beliefs?
49. Is there a habit that is holding me back that I need to change?
Recommended: 190+ Creative Boyfriend and Girlfriend Tag Questions
50. What are the things that inspire me? Are they worth struggling for?
51. If my job falls off my hand, how will I survive?
52. In three words, how would I describe my love life?
53. Is there anything about me that makes people feel bad? If yes, How do I fix it?
54. If I have all the power and money in the world, but my heart is not clean and at peace, what will I gain?
“If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present.”Lao Tzu
55. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loss his precious soul?
56. What are my top 5 goals in life? And how many of the goals have I achieved?
57. How can I create room and opportunities for success for myself? What are the things I need?
58. Am I better or righteous than those that did not live to see today?
59. What will I do if the whole world turns against me?
60. Is love worth fighting and dying for?
61. When was the last time I had a good sleep?
62. Am I hardworking enough to beat my competitors?
63. What positive difference have I added to my life in the last five years?
64. What was the last event that taught me an outstanding lesson?
65. Do I have a solid budget that will control my earnings and spending?
66. When was the last time I affirm positive things to myself?
67. Am I grateful for what I already have?
“Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”Roy T. Bennett
68. Do I allow the expectations and opinions of people to affect my decisions in life?
69. Am I listening to my inner voice and following my heart?
70. Am I living to impress other people?
71. How often do I invest in myself?
72. What have I learned this month?
73. How many of my dreams have I achieved?
John Wooden once said, “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high, and the valleys too low.” This quote has a profound meaning, and it takes wisdom and understanding to get the true meaning of this quote.
In addition to all the questions, I will be glad if you spend more time digesting the quotes you see in this blog post and count meaning out of them.
Before I forget, I hope you enjoyed my list of questions that will make you question life.
Now I would love to hear your side of the story:
Did you find the questions helpful and fulfilling?
Or maybe you got some new ideas to share with me.
Either way, do let me know by leaving a comment below right now, and don’t forget to share.