If you want to know about me, ask me questions about myself. In today’s post, I am going to share with you a comprehensive list of good questions to ask to get to know someone, or you can call it “personality questions.”
I would have loved to group it into categories, but too many ideas running through my mind won’t let me do that.
So you just need to pick the one that you think it’s appropriate to ask at that time and forward it to the person you want to ask.
So let’s get started.
Good Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone
1. What is that thing you tell people about yourself, and they still do not believe?
2. What’s your favourite childhood movie?
3. Do you believe in God?
4. Which animals scare you the most?
5. When is your best time to be highly productive?
6. What’s your favourite pet?
7. How do you feel when you see blood?
8. What makes you think humans are unique?
9. What’s your favourite childhood Halloween costume
10. Do you like clubbing at night?
11. When is your next birthday?
12. Do you have allergies?
“Sometimes I wonder on how can we be allergic to dust when the universe is full of it?”Rajesh
13. What’s your favourite and worst colour?
14. What genre of music do you like?
15. Which animal or plant reminds you of your past experience?
16. Which do you prefer, fish or meat?
17. Are you bi, straight, or gay?
18. What’s that thing you hate to see people do?
19. What’s your favourite annual celebration?
20. Do you like hairy or hairless or people?
21. Do you like attending carnivals?
22. What are you very good at doing?
23. What’s the name of your best friend? And Why do you like him or her?
24. What’s your favourite brand of drink?
25. Are you single, dating, or complicated?
26. What’s the worst decision you have ever made? And at what age did you start making decisions for yourself?
“Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take can sometimes be the most painful…”José N. Harris
27. Do you like everything about your parents? If yes, what do you like most?
28. Where’s your go-to shopping centre?
29. Which celebrity would you love to meet in real life?
30. What is that thing people do, that you will never try to do in your life?
31. Do you believe achievement is luck, hard work, or both?
32. What are your dream possessions?
33. Do you think every successful man is smart? What’s your definition of being intelligent?
34. What are your hobbies?
35. How many KG do you weigh?
36. What’s that one thing you can’t live without?
37. If you were to write about someone who would it be?
38. How do you discuss sensitive matters with people you do not know?
39. Do you believe in dreams? Or do you think dreams have meanings?
40. What’s your favourite social media network?
“People who smile while they are alone used to be called insane, until we invented smartphones and social media.”Mokokoma Mokhonoana
41. Have you ever played a bet or gamble?
42. Between your Daddy and mommy, who do you love most?
43. What’s the worst childhood experience you have ever had?
44. Do you like to eat in public places?
45. How many kids would you give birth to? And what would you want them to be in the future?
46. Do you drink alcohol? Or have you ever tasted alcohol?
47. What’s that thing people never believed you would do and you did?
Recommended: 190+ Creative Boyfriend and Girlfriend Tag Questions
48. What’s your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife checklist like?
49. What’s your blood group?
50. What physical features did you inherit from your parents?
51. Do you love to wear sunglasses and hats?
52. How often do you visit your childhood friends?
53. What type of hair do you like? Curly, straight or wavy?
54. What colour would you dye your hair next? And why?
55. What trend do you love to follow?
56. How often do you use emoji meme or gif?
57. Do you have a secret that you would not ever want to share with anyone?
“I thought about how there are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don’t dare to let out.”Ally Carter
58. Which musical instrument can you play?
59. Do you love animals? Or which animal do you love the most aside from your pet?
60. How often do you go to Cinema?
61. Have you ever ever been to the zoo?
62. Who is your favourite movie character?
63. Art or science, which do you find more interesting?
64. Where’s the worst place you have ever been to? What do you dislike about that place?
65. Read or writing, which do you prefer?
66. If you had the opportunity to change something about your physical appearance, what would you change?
67. What’s your favourite childhood memory/game?
68. Do you like tall girls/boys?
69. Do you like tattoos?
70. Can you sing and dance?
71. Do you like dressing simple or otherwise?
72. What’s the brand of hair and skin care product do you love using? And Why?
73. What’s your ideal weekend like?
“The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.”Chuck Palahniuk
74. What would friends be shocked to find out about you?
75. What’s the name of your childhood crush?
76. Do you have a friend who is more like a family? What do you like about him or her?
77. Who is your favourite musician? And Why?
78. Do people say you talk too much or otherwise?
79. What’s your ideal workout routine? Or what’s your favourite type of exercise?
80. What would a person do to you, that you would find it difficult to forgive that person?
Recommended: 70+ Deep Questions About Life
81. What is the thing a man or woman can do to impress you?
82. Have you ever done something to impress someone you love?
83. If you are earning, in what percentage would you spend, save, and invest your income?
84. Who/what inspires you to keep grinding?
“Things may come to those who wait…but only the things left by those who hustle.”Abraham Lincoln
85. Do you love to play music, loud or soft?
86. If you have the opportunity to live elsewhere, where would you live? Lousy city or an isolated and quiet neighbourhood?
87. What do you love doing after work or school?
88. How often do you go shopping?
89. Kiss or hug, which do you prefer?
90. Do you love playing games? If yes, What’s your favourite game?
91. Do you read erotic stories?
92. At what age did you start hustling for yourself?
93. What are the things you like in a woman/man/girl/boy?
94. What family tradition would you love to carry along and present to your children?
95. Who is your favourite celebrity?
96. What’s your ideal daily schedule like?
97. Do you set alarms to enable you to wake up early?
“How we start our day determines how we create our life. Are you snoozing through your morning..snoozing through your life…and snoozing through your unlimited potential?”Hal Elrod
98. What’s the best advice you have ever received? And how did it change your life?
99. How good are you in an argument?
100. What brand of car do you love?
101. What’s your favourite colour?
102. Where would you love to go over and over again?
103. What’s your biggest fear?
104. Do you believe in ghosts?
105. How often do you read books, watch movies and play music?
106. What’re your favourite sports?
107. Do you believe in true love? Or do you believe true love exists?
“How far should a person go in the name of true love?”Nicholas Sparks
108. What’s your dream profession/job?
109. What’s your ideal morning routine like?
110. Do you like keeping records or journals?
111. If you die today, what would people remember or know you for?
112. Do you like anything related to politics?
113. What’s your favourite TV show?
Recommended: 66 Simple But Good Questions to Ask a Teacher
114. What is the thing you need to achieve before you say you are successful?
115. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
116. What are the nicknames people call you at home/school/work?
117. Do you believe in supernaturals and supreme beings?
118. Where do you go to when you feel like being alone?
119. What subject?course are you very good at?
120. What arm of the armed forces do you love so much?
121. How would you describe your past and current love life?
“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”Søren Kierkegaard
122. Do you being alone or mingling with friends?
123. Do you have siblings? If yes, what position are you(first, second, third or last born)?
124. Do you discuss your problems with family or friends, or you just keep it to yourself?
125. What are your biggest mistakes in life?
Recommended: 90 Smart & Fun Icebreaker Questions for Kids
126. What part of your opposite sex body makes you lose control?
127. In three words, how would you describe your personality?
128. What do you love about nature?
“Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
129. What’s that accomplishment that you are very proud of?
130. If you had two wishes, would they be?
131. Who is that person that means so much to you?
132. What’s your favourite kind haircut?
133. What’s your favourite line in a movie you watched?
134. Have you ever been abused by someone?
135. Can I get the list of your favorite smartphone apps?
136. What human behaviour annoys you the most?
137. When do you love to read books, morning, afternoon, evening, or night?
138. What’s your favourite quote? And why?
I am so glad you read to the end of this post ( did you actually read all of them? If NO, am not happy again)
To summarize everything, I will go with this quote by a famous writer named Eileen Cook saying “Who we are is what comes out when shit goes bad. You can’t say anything about a person when things are great. If you want to really know someone, be there when everything goes to hell.”
Now I would love to hear from you:
Did you find my post on good questions to ask to get to know someone helpful?
Or maybe you think important questions and ideas are missing in the list.
Either way, do let me know by leaving a comment below right now and do not forget to hit the share button below.
PIN FOR LATER.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?