Hello guys! In today’s post, I am going to share with you a compiled and comprehensive list of yes or no questions to ask anyone.
In this post, you will see enough random question ideas that you can ask your crush, kid(s), wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend or best friend.
I have grouped the ideas into categories, but that does not mean that the questions you find under a category are only for that set of people.
In other words, you can use ideas under yes or no question to ask your crush categories for your kids or your partner if you feel like it’s appropriate.
So let’s get started.
List of Yes or No Questions to Ask Someone
Whether you are using the yes and no questions for a game or not, you should make sure you tell your partner(s) that you need a simple and straight forward “YES” or “NO” as answers first, after that he or she can give further explanation. I think that’s the rule of the game.
Here we go;
Yes or No Questions to Ask your Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Friend
1. Have you ever laughed until you cried?
2. Can you ever keep your relationship a secret?
3. Do you discuss your girl/boyfriend/crush with your parents?
4. Can you forgive your Ex who cheats on you?
5. Would you get tired of relationship because your partner wants too much attention?
6. Do you pay attention to little things that matter?
Recommended: 190+ Creative Boyfriend and Girlfriend Tag Questions
7. Can you be able to tell when someone needs you?
8. Have you ever been caught up doing too many things at a time?
9. Can you read your favourite book 50 more times?
10. Would you easily get over a heartbreak?
“Someday you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You’ll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing…”Elizabeth Gilbert
11. Can you kiss any of your Exes ever again?
Recommended: 70+ Good Questions to Ask A Girl Over Text
12. Can you sell one of your kidneys for money?
13. Have you ever cried over a heartbreak?
14. Can you faint when you see your favourite celebrity?
15. Do you stretch and exercise every morning?
16. Have you heard the word “phobia” before?
17. Can you go back to bed after a nightmare?
18. Do you like having eye contact with someone?
19. Do you send sweet good morning or good night message to someone you love every day?
20. Are you sensitive to other people’s feelings?
21. Can you focus on your computer for a day without eating?
22. Can you live a day peaceful and upright without your mobile phone?
Random Yes or No Questions
23. Can you run naked around the neighbourhood if you’re offered money?
24. Can you disobey your parent’s instructions to honour your best friend’s party invitation?
25. Do you believe in motivational speakers?
26. Have you ever woke up from sleep by 11 am?
27. Can you share your toothbrush with your wife or husband?
28. Can you eat your favourite food for a straight two weeks?
29. Do you have rest of mind in your job/career/relationship?
30. Can you watch horror movies at night all alone?
31. Have you ever stared at yourself in the mirror and admire your beauty for more than 10 minutes?
“For once, you believed in yourself. you believed you were beautiful and so did the rest of the world.”Sarah Dessen
32. Can you remember the last time you went to bed without eating?
33. Are you currently doing something you love?
34. Do you still think of people that hurt you in the past?
35. Have you ever been to the zoo?
36. Have you ever noticed something bad about yourself?
37. Do you understand the term “inevitable challenges”?
38. Do you see your challenges as a disadvantage?
Recommended: 70+ Deep Questions That Will Make You Question Life
39. Have you ever felt like you are surrounded by people who are toxic to your well being?
40. Do you keep journals challenging yourself to do something every day?
41. Can you swap your bedtime routine with your morning routine and still be okay with it?
42. Do you still love your childhood pet? Or you have another?
43. Can you memorize a complete song in less than two hours?
44. Can you ever trust someone with your life?
“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker’s reflection.”Lady Gaga
45. Do you pray every morning and night before you go to bed?
46. Are you very sensitive and time conscious?
47. Have you ever been to the hospital?
48. Can you stay for a stay without talking to anyone?
49. Will you ever cry over love or heartbreak?
50. Can you allow your lover to take your phone for a week?
Yes or No Questions for Kids
Kids are very open-minded, that is; they share their thoughts without thinking twice, even if it’s a childish thought. Questions can make you understand the areas that kids need guidance and counselling. And it is not when they grow that you should start teaching them things about life.
Here are yes or no questions for kids than can trigger deeper conversation.
47. Can you give a stranger your last penny?
48. Do you have any savings?
49. Would you love to be like your father/mother?
50. Can you know when your friend/mummy/daddy is not happy?
51. If you were a mosquito, will you disturb people’s sleep and suck their blood?
52. Do you have a daily routine?
53. Are you ashamed or scared of anything?
54. Can you cook a meal for dinner?
55. Will you enjoy the Christmas holiday without your family?
56. Will you get jealous of your classmate if they’re performing better than you?
“Jealousy isn’t a pleasant quality, but if it isn’t overdone (and if it’s combined with modesty), apart from its inconvenience there’s even something touching about it.”Milan Kundera
57. Can you identify the part of you that still need some works?
58. Do cats eat rat?
59. Can you build a house with a stick/paper?
60. Do you know how to use a computer?
61. Is there something you worry about so much that you are scared to tell me?
62. Can you play football?
63. Do you tell your friends that Jesus loves them?
64. Can crocodile live in water?
65. Do you know the exact time that the sunrise in the morning?
66. Will you dream about me when you go to bed tonight?
67. Do you think daddy/mommy likes what you are doing?
68. Is your mummy or daddy a good person?
“Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them”Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
69. Would you love to cook with dad in the kitchen?
70. Do you still believe in yourself? And do you trust your parent’s decisions and judgement?
71. Are you proud of yourself?
72. Can you remember when last you ate your favourite meal?
Yes or No Questions for Couples/Adults
73. Can you give your wife/husband your mobile phone to use for one day?
74. Have you ever woken up from bed unhappy? And Why?
75. Can you remember the last time you bathe with your husband/wife?
76. Do you speak the truth when you play truth or dare game?
77. Do you share confidential information with your partner?
“Confidentiality is a delicate bargain of trust.”Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu
78. Have you ever felt like “this is not the wife or husband I want”?
79. Do you read erotic stories online?
80. Can you do all the household chores when your wife leaves the house to chat with friends?
81. Will you lie to eat the fruit in between the legs? Or can you beg for s$x?
Recommended: 70+ Romantic and Flirty Questions for Him
82. Have you ever chat dirty with your husband/wife on the text?
83. Do you discuss family matters with a third party like a best friend?
84. Can you remember the last time you bed wet? Or do you still bed wet?
I am so happy you reached the end of this blog post. To summarize it up, I will go with this sweet quote from Richard Feynman “I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that can’t be questioned.”
Now I would love to hear from you.
Did you find the list of yes or no questions to ask someone helpful?
Or maybe you got some new ideas to share with us.
Either way, do let us know by leaving a comment below right now and do not forget to share it with friends.
PIN FOR LATER
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?